Which Product is Right for Your Retirement? Annuity, IRA, or Roth IRA—the Choices Are Endless!
When preparing for retirement, do you realize what options you have for income? At Annuities and More, we help you understand your choices, strive to find the best rates for your income, and set up a potentially lucrative financial savings solution.
Retirement Income Solutions
An IRA, or individual retirement account, allows for contributions for up to current amounts at age 50 and contributions may be more after age 50.
Why Should You Get an IRA?
- All contributions are tax-deferred.
- Contributions are often deductible on tax forms.
- An IRA allows you to withdraw money for a home, often up to $10,000. Many people use that money for a down payment.
(Note: This material is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified tax advisor, attorney, accountant, or insurance advisor. Consultation with the appropriate professional should be done before any financial commitments regarding the issues related to the situations above are made).
Don’t pay any penalties if you have to withdraw contributions. You also can withdraw money for a new home or higher education costs.
With an annuity, you contribute money to a savings account and eventually it my pay you back, over a period of time. Most people set up an annuity for a steady retirement income.
Why Should You Get an Annuity? Things to, generally, consider:
- Some Annuity contributions are tax-deferred.
- Some Annuities can have a fixed rate return.
- Some Annuities can provide income you cannot outlive
- Some Annuities can provide guarantee of principle
- Annuities typically have low liquidity
- Some Annuities have surrender charges
- Some Annuities have long surrender periods
Protection for You and Your Family
Annuities and More can find you the right insurance policy to protect your standard of living. We offer the following insurance products:
- Life – Guaranteed Issued
- Life – Term, Whole, and Universal Life
- Single Premium Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Final Expenses
- Long Term Care Indemnity Plans
Don’t put off planning for retirement until it’s right around the corner. Start saving today with the retirement product that’s right for you.
Guarantees, including optional benefits, are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuer, and may contain limitations, including surrender charges, which may affect policy values.
Call Annuities and More in Kansas City, MO today at 888-631-1825.